Old December 29th, 2008, 03:57 PM  
BeautifulSilence
The M.I.L.F

BeautifulSilence's Forum Picture

Name: The Laura
Default Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young teen View Post
Right, i'm thirteen and i have started masturbrating (i think i spelt it right) recently, and i use an electric toothbrush, but i dont think i have ever "Came". Anyway, about an hour ago i was masturbrating in my room as my sister was out, and i had this weird feeling like i was going to wee myself, and i stopped and stood up, and the whole chair was drenched in clear oderless stuff. For some reason i was exited (Prabaly the fact that my mother or sister would walk in), so i cleaned up really fast, and i just want to do it again now. Was this real masturbrating? Oh, i used the bruch by my clit, if that helps. Thanks.

PS i dont use the toothbrush 'In there' i just rub it up and down the outside, i dont want to put anything inside me that could damage.
Hun, anything that involves arousing yourself is considered masturbation.

That feeling that you were about to wee is actually ejaculation. The prostate gland [main reason for female ejaculation] is located in the uretha [wee hole]. So, when your ejaculating, it may feel like your weeing.

The fluids are still not completely determined, but most research shows that at least half of it is urine because of traces of protein and other stuff found in wee.

I'm not 100% sure if that was all that you wanted to know, but I hope it helps you. Feel free to ask anymore questions.

~Laura was here~
Bethlouise <3
Savour the moment
Delay the consequences
Thomas' non-biological baby was born 15.01.2011
BeautifulSilence is offline   Reply With Quote