View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2008, 03:14 PM  
MisterAndrews
Nice Poster

Name: Adam
Default Re: Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raynes View Post
You ask why some religions put down another because no one can know their faith is right.

This statement is wrong. Christians believe they can prove the existence of god, simply by saying it's "faith" Satanists can prove their faith because there is nothing in that religion that can't be proved, unless your Theistic satanist, and in that case you're probably just rebeling against Christianity, which is by all means pointless. Luciferians have the same case, they 'can't' be wrong because they believe in nothing that can't be proved. People of paganism belief - Left hand or Right hand faiths usually can justify what they say against Christianity because that's where a lot of them come from, they realized the flaws in the religion, and were intelligent enough to realize that they shouldn't be held back by a ever-loving yet ever-limiting "God". Most of them searched out other religions and studied them, the ones who did this can put up intelligent debates against Christianity by using logic, anyone who isn't a devout Christian can understand these debates. The Devout Christians try to block out what they say by claiming they haven't read the bible right - Or misinterpreted it. Or even that they are just idiots or stupid and just insult them.
To a couple of you it will seem like i just HATE Rayne with all my soul... this is not true But everything seems to turn into hatred of christianity! Please Rayne, can you describe some of the 'flaws of christianity' for me? Then i'll understand where all the hate has come from. Thanks.

And can ANYONE tell me exactly what a Luciferian is please? I typed it into google but all i got was how much they hate christianity, something about magic and some dark symbols :-S

Again, this is not a dig, but now im REALLY curious!

Adam

Send me a PM or add me on MSN... I've probably been through the same problems myself!!
MisterAndrews is offline   Reply With Quote