Old December 22nd, 2008, 09:42 AM  
BeautifulSilence
The M.I.L.F

BeautifulSilence's Forum Picture

Name: The Laura
Default Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usasati View Post
My friend has been masturbating since she was 8, and I have only recently started and I've done it only 3 times. We are both 13. Is this weird or is it just that we are different?
Nope, that's not weird. Everyone's different and starts at different ages... Some not at all.

Quote:
The 3rd time I tried masturbating it was like really intense and felt like I couldn't handle it anymore so I stopped and now I don't really want to do it again, is that normal too? Or should I want to masturbate a lot?
You came close to climaxing... You might have actually had an orgasm, but that won't normally turn you off masturbation.

It's normal for you too feel worried about climaxing, it's a powerful thing. If you don't think that you can handle that again and don't want to try, that's fine. Some people will masturbate a lot, others wont.

Quote:
Also is it weird to be grossed out when my friend talks about masturbating, but not be grossed out if we talk about sex?
Masturbation is a personal thing, and is talked about less often than sex. And, girls talking openly about masturbation is still a little taboo. So, if you don't feel comfortable talking about masturbation, just let your friends know and ask them to talk about it when you're not around.

I hope that's helped

~Laura was here~
Bethlouise <3
Savour the moment
Delay the consequences
Thomas' non-biological baby was born 15.01.2011
BeautifulSilence is offline   Reply With Quote