View Single Post
Old October 26th, 2005, 05:38 PM  
VT Lover
Join Date: February 5, 2005
Location: Ontario Canada
Gender: Male

The part of marijuana that gets you high is called `Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol.' Most people just call this THC. but barely any is put in marijuana.
serial-thrilla is offline   Reply With Quote