Old October 26th, 2005, 02:31 PM  
redcar
Retired Administrator

redcar's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwshc
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcar
its the natural the thing to happen in most cases however that extra 2000 soldiers there is unnatural they shouldnt have been killed because they should not have been put there in the first place,
O, lets get rid of guns, because they have cut many peoples lives short that dont deserve to die. O, lets ban cars and motorcycles and airplanes because they cut people down in their prime when they dont deserve it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcar
and i certainly wouldnt call it a good number and i ask you not to be so blase about death.
It is a good number.
ok firstly where did i say get rid of guns? i dont remember saying anything of the such. what i was saying is that the us army should not have been in iraq at all it was none of their business and did not have the backing of the un, therefore illegal. tahts what i mean when i say it was unnatural.

and 2000 is not a good number of dead people, 1000 is not a good number, 500 is not a good number, 10 is not a good number the only good number is 0. i am sure that the familes who went through the pain and suffering of loosing a close family member would also disagree with you saying 2000 is a good number.

~ A L E X ~

||||||||||||
redcar is offline   Reply With Quote