View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2008, 09:28 PM  
Default Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***

Originally Posted by Just_a_kid View Post
okay, i tried what you said pontiacdriver and nothing changed. It still kinda hurts and i cant masturbate for 10 minutes after I have the orgasm
Your situation is hard to explain in words, but I am going to try to do so. My regrets if my explanation does not help out.

What I would suggest is start with a really loose grip and try masturbating that way. Very, very gradually tighten up so that you get a grip that is not too loose or not too tight. Also, make sure that you are using some sort of lube as my guess is maybe you are rubbing yourself raw. Use something like a cream or baby oil as those two items are readily available around the house without your having to get lube (which is actually ideal, but probably not possible at your age). Be gentle, and don't be rough. Even if it takes you a lot longer to get an orgasm it is better that you go slow and gentle rather than fast and hard.

I hope my advice helped out somewhat, and my regrets if I have misunderstood you. Remember, you can always use as a resource as it does go into details about masturbating which we cannot do here.

I hope things get better for you.
pontiacdriver is offline   Reply With Quote