Originally Posted by Z /\ ( |-|
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwshc
Quote:
Quote:
I do not think that bush is a good person because he had no reason for attacking Iraq, a democrocy.
a democracy? haha! saddam hussain did not run a democracy. he ran a dictatorship. killing thousands of innocent people is not part of a democracy. stop telling other people to get their facts straight when you dont know your own.
Quote:
Ok, you must not get something. He is not narrow minded. All he is doing is supporting his argument.

Now what you could have done instead of bashing him and calling kolte narrow minded is you could have made a list of what bush has done good.
But you didn't. You just resort to namecalling.
That is narrowmindedness.
for the last time, i was calling him narrow minded because all he ever talks about is what bush did wrong. i really don't think he's knows any of the many things bush has done right. and you want a list? here ya fuck'n go:
Its his god given right to bitch about bush all he wants, fool.
Oh, next time, why don't you do some research of your own instead of just copying and pasteing CYRUS' ORIGINAL POST.
fool
i did my own research fool. and that was my favorite piece. it just so fucking happens that cyrus had already posted it.
Quote:
He visited it 3 days after it happend. what an ass. Of course when He got news that It happened he kept on reading a childrens book to the class he was visiting.
you motherfucker... DO YOU WANNA FUCKING KNOW WHY HE KEPT READING TO THOSE CHILDREN? IT WAS BECAUSE HE DIDNT WANT TO SCARE THEM. HE DIDNT WANT THEM TO HAVE THE GODDAMN FEAR THEY THEY MIGHT GET FUCKING BLOWN UP BY A FUCKING AIRPLANE! I REMEBER HOW I FELT ON SEPTEMBER 11TH. I WAS IN 5TH GRADE AND I WAS MORE SCARED THAN I HAVE EVER BEEN IN MY ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE. THAT SHOWS THE KIND OF MAN GEORGE W. BUSH IS. AND WHAT YOU SAID SHOWS THE KIND OF BASTARD YOU ARE. YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW FEAR, BECAUSE YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER SAID THAT. YOU JUST CROSSED THE LINE YOU SON OF A BITCH!

I would rather you never, ever yell at me like that again. I am offended. But I will not bash you back. I can uderstand that he didnt want to scare them, but perhaps he could have put the bood down and said, I'm sorry, I've got to return to being president. It was nice talking to you all, I had a good time. i think that would have been better. Anywho, that really holds no bareing to my argument, And I don't think I have crossed your imaginary line. I have felt fear, fear you cannot imagine. I have not lived some fearless life full of bunnies and flowers. I have indured things nobody should have to. So don't start with me their. Don't attack my char. to prove you uneducated point. I'm tired of arguing with you really. You lack the respect that you should show to other peers. Its just absent. And it makes me sick.
i am offended that you would act in that way towards what bush did. he did it for a reason. and it offends me that you could not see that. and you may have not crossed any lines with yourself, but you have crossed one with me, and you have no right to determine this. and you also don't have the right to tell me i have no respect when you have none of your own. on a side note, one thing we agree on is that we are sick of fighting over this.

A gathering of angels appeared above my head
They sang to me this song of hope, and this is what they said
They said come sail away, come sail away
Come sail away with me
Come sail away, come sail away
Come sail away with me

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/9...ar332646tm.gif

Click to enter my forum, Love Hurts.

http://www.freewebs.com/zachsimagest...F2%5FColor.jpg
Z /\ ( |-| is offline   Reply With Quote