Thread: 'ello 'ello
View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2005, 03:35 PM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt
Default 'ello 'ello

I got bored and decided to reintorduce myself. My name is Kolte, I'm 15, Male. I like poetry, music, art and you know, or hell, mighthaps you don't. But Anywho, I have a diary, "were in the world" talks about the world. ect. If your from a different county then you could write about that or if you take vacation you could write about that in my diary. I have a thing for accents other then US accents. some of yall know that allready I like all sorts of people and am a all around good person. I am a liberal democrat hippy like person. I smoke, if that bothers anyone, then deal with it. I'm a hughe fan of TOOL and BRIGHT EYES. You will hear me talk about them often. I'm bi, if some of you don't know that, and I love to debate and yell at noobs. n.n Anywho, thats me like it or not, I'm a horny little adolesent gone bonkers. ^^ anyway, just thought I would intorduce myself to vt, again.

LOVE YA

kolte

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote