Thread: 'ello 'ello
View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2005, 03:35 PM  
I am: I am
kolte's Forum Picture
Name: Matt
Default 'ello 'ello

I got bored and decided to reintorduce myself. My name is Kolte, I'm 15, Male. I like poetry, music, art and you know, or hell, mighthaps you don't. But Anywho, I have a diary, "were in the world" talks about the world. ect. If your from a different county then you could write about that or if you take vacation you could write about that in my diary. I have a thing for accents other then US accents. some of yall know that allready I like all sorts of people and am a all around good person. I am a liberal democrat hippy like person. I smoke, if that bothers anyone, then deal with it. I'm a hughe fan of TOOL and BRIGHT EYES. You will hear me talk about them often. I'm bi, if some of you don't know that, and I love to debate and yell at noobs. n.n Anywho, thats me like it or not, I'm a horny little adolesent gone bonkers. ^^ anyway, just thought I would intorduce myself to vt, again.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote