View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2005, 02:35 PM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

I'm not narrow minded you noob. I have simply givin factual information of reasons I dislike President bush. And I read all of what cosmos wrote, and in my opionion. The bad still out ways the good. We are in debt 8 trillion dollars, I think that says somting. Bush removed the un elections board, I think that says somthing. Bush made giant tax cuts for people who make over 100000 dollars a year, I think thats retarted when 80 percent of america makes less then 100000 dollars. I do not think that bush is a good person because he had no reason for attacking Iraq, a democrocy. I think he made a mistake with katrina, I think he made a mistake with 911. I think that hes a bad president. You say you have given me facts, show them. I have not see them. I have seen you badmouth democratic people. I have not seen you support bush with factual information.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote