View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2005, 02:19 PM  
nwshc
Banned

nwshc's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jail Bird
Haha matt actually your still a bush slave, so that still makes you so far down on the intelligence scale than any democrat.

secondly, Im taking 11th grade classes and Im valedictorian in both of them. AP Biology and Pre calculas. I definantly wouldnt start with me about intelligence. I have plenty. You have absolutely no idea how stupid you look when your defending a shit like George bush.
You have no idea how stupid you look telling him he has no intelligance for having his own opinion.
If anything, you are making yourself look like a moron for just saying hes a loser for his beliefs

Quote:
Matt you r intelligence will never do any good if you can never give a damn about people! You are a disgusting cunt! that has to be the worst comment ive ever recieved! How about you go ass fuck someone else for a bit!

WELL, your intelligentence also must have made your voice sound like a cheerleader. If your that smart, then why dont you go fix it? That sounds just as stupid as what you told me! I cant help anything I was given you fuck face! Do you think I asked "can i please be miserable, have an abusive uncle, have a disgusting, cancered mom, have a dad that told me he would love watching me die?"

If what you have is considered intelligence in your little world, then Im glad I dont have it!! I can blackmail you just as easy as you did Rudi, CYRUS!!!
What does how smart he is have to do with his voice? irrelivant.

"Do you think I asked "can i please be miserable, have an abusive uncle, have a disgusting, cancered mom, have a dad that told me he would love watching me die?"
No, but you could just stop it all (except for the cancer part) instead of whinning to us.

Inteligance has nothing to do with your beliefs, and your beliefs do not make you any less intelligant.
nwshc is offline   Reply With Quote