View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2005, 09:27 AM  
Default whats the rush?!

there have been a lot of ppl complaining about not having a relationship and then there have been a lot of ppl asking them well whats the rush. i will tell you what the rush is. i hope i am speaking for everybody when i say that all i want is comfort. i com from a nice loving family but u cant tell them everything. yea i have close friends but you cant tell them everything. i want someone there that i can tell everything to and they will be there to support me and i want someone to be able to just chill with. i just want someone.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.It is our light,not our darkness that most frightens us.There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.We are all meant to shine as children do.And as we let our own lights shine,we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.As we are liberated from our own fear,our presence automatically liberates others.
Sunnygurl3911 is offline   Reply With Quote