Old October 12th, 2005, 09:59 PM  
ScotsGirl
Awesome Poster

Ok firstly...

Quote:
...he said hes not a player...
He actually said that? ...hmm...

Quote:
...i layed down on the huge bean bag pillow she has and chris layed next to me (i didnt ask him to or anything)i layed next to him for a while he smiled at me and closed his eyes..
Quote:
chris was being so nice to ally during the day. he was waiting at her every move! and he didnt pay attention to me.
Quote:
...at the end of the day he was all over me
And he doesnt think he's a player? ...riiiight
Sweetie, he is totally playing you .... you do see that, right?

Like i said before he seems to be enjoying the fact that you like him and also you mentioned...
"chris was being so nice to ally during the day. he was waiting at her every move! and he didnt pay attention to me. but at the end of the day he was all over me. i didnt get it."

Again, like i said

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotsGirl
You have made yourself available to him, and as long as you are there and waiting, he is always going to try and chase after something else thinking that if it doesnt work out, then he will still have you.
And unfortuneately, thats exactly what he seems to be doing He tried with Ally all day but didnt get anywhere so then at the end of the day, he turned his attention to you...

Im sorry that he is being like this . You seem like a really great girl
It is your decision whether or not you choose to ask him out, i still suggest at least talking to him and just laying it all out, no bullshit. Make it clear to him what you are wanting to happen, even if you dont actually ask him, and make sure he knows you want a reply. That way he is forced to decide and it will stop him putting off making his mind up any longer. And the least you can hope for is closure on his feelings towards you, right?

Just be careful with things, dont sell yourself short!
If he doesnt want to take the opportunity to be with you, then it is his loss!

Goodluck with everything!

Lynne
xxx
ScotsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote