View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2005, 08:10 PM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

I took extream counciling when I went to public schools. In fact a Schizo Dr. was my Dr. I knew he was, but took no relevence to it. He always asked If I thought because My dad is shizo am i afraied I might develop. I say no, but somtimes I wonder. I have a group of friends that come over every day, they say they skip, and we just chill in my living room. My brother knows that they come, but Hes never meet them. which is wierd cuz I swore he had met them. But anywho, just yesterday, they came over, and I asked them If they wanted anything to drink, and I made them some juice and then when i went back into the living room, there were only 3 of them, but I swore that their were six, and I made six glasses. And then When They left, later on that day, their were only three glasses in the sink, and I'm kinda freaking out like are these friends real or what. I'm a little scared, but I think that they are.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote