Thread: America II
View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2005, 10:46 AM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

the us has allways been in deficit, in fact one of the only presidents who has ever brought out of deficet would be prez clinton. Oh and to all of you who ruined my poem by being negitive.

Quote:
first of all, bush is a good president, and youliberal democrats cant see that behind your narrow point of view. secondly, there are huge crime rates in every country. its not just something in america (again, a narrow liberal view). teen pregnancys happen everywhere, not just here, and bush isnt spending money on "stupid shit." is liberating Iraq not a good cause? liberal point of view. and, no matter what you say, bush does put america first. look at september eleventh, asshole.
O.k. first off, please don't cause a debate in this, it really messes with my poem. If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. And if you were too look up liberal in teh dictionary you would find that it means and i quote:

" Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress, and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded."

notice the broad minded part. I don't know why you said narrow minded you truly most not know what liberal means. but lets see, I would presume that you were conservitive, seeing as how you hate liberals, note, we don't hate you, and the definition of conservitive is:

"Favoring traditional views and values; tending to oppose change."

oh my, now whos the narrow minded one. Conservitive, opposed to change (narrow minded) and Liberal, broad minded.....must i continue.

Oh and I'm looking at september 11th. and I wonder why bush let that happen, when he recived documents stating that osama bin laden was planing to do it. If you don't believe me. Ask Condaliza Rice(spelling) she is the one who gave him the document while he was on vaction in tx.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote