Thread: America II
View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2005, 06:37 PM  
nwshc
Banned

nwshc's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z /\ ( |-|
i just have one thing to say. fuck you. i hate it when americans take for granted what they have here. look at china goddamn it! a communism! is that what you fucking want? look around you. america is the greatest country in the world, and your just another blind cock ass that doesnt see the virtue they have here.
Bah, you just can't going around saying fuck you to every hater. You just can't. I don't like it, but you just have to take it and think to yourself I know America is not like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teencrazykid
Actually Kolte is right.....America has a lot of work to do.
America has a terrible crime rate, high teen pregnancies, and too many people who have trouble living on a daily basis because stupid ass Bush wants to spend money on stupid shit. As selfish as it sounds ITS AMERICAS MONEY...AMERICA SHOULD COME FIRST!!!!!!
Yes we do have alot of work to do. What you people don't under stand is we are only 200+ years old! We are still learning. Places like england and europe have existed for hundreds of years, and they put that expirence to good use. We only have 200 years under our belt. We are still an ongoing project.
We have no such high teen pregnancies. That is a compleat lie. Teen pregnacies have been declining for 5 years, and most kids are waiting. Your comment has no basis.
Look around you. Bush is not throwing cash out to fucking sea you twat. Everything goes back to America! Learn about what you are fucking talking about.
nwshc is offline   Reply With Quote