View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2005, 05:10 PM  
bbychop
Awesome Poster

bbychop's Forum Picture

Today we got out of P.E. and Em told him I was upset so he came up to me and gave me a hug. A hug. And a kiss on the cheek. I was so upset. I told Samm about what happened with Dunagan. I think I have stronger feelings for him than what I thought. But when we got home the convo went like:

chargerfan69@sbcglobal.net: ...uhh..well...im not gonna "go out with you again" but we can be unofficial for a while, like go places togather and such....im still a cool guy ...even if i cant keep a secret

carunderwater_x3@sbcglobal.net: yeah
carunderwater_x3@sbcglobal.net: i wish i could say something but you would so take it the wrong way so i'm going to shut up

chargerfan69@sbcglobal.net: ...ok

carunderwater_x3@sbcglobal.net:

chargerfan69@sbcglobal.net: IM SORRY!!!!!...would you rather me break a promise?

carunderwater_x3@sbcglobal.net: no i'm just thinking now

chargerfan69@sbcglobal.net: ok....yu can drop kick richard next trime you see him

carunderwater_x3@sbcglobal.net: nope... i don't want nothing to do with him anymore]

carunderwater_x3@sbcglobal.net: if i see him and you're around you better hold me back

chargerfan69@sbcglobal.net: gotcha

carunderwater_x3@sbcglobal.net: ya know... i did alot for him... i gave up hugo for him... i stayed with him when he cheated on me.. uhm... let's see... well.. you don't know any of this but what he has done to me is pretty fucking low if you ask me

chargerfan69@sbcglobal.net: ....alright

carunderwater_x3@sbcglobal.net: do you see why i am pissed?

chargerfan69@sbcglobal.net: a little....but you do understand the dilema, right?

carunderwater_x3@sbcglobal.net: yes i do

chargerfan69@sbcglobal.net: ook

carunderwater_x3@sbcglobal.net: ugh...

chargerfan69@sbcglobal.net: i gotta go

carunderwater_x3@sbcglobal.net: ok

carunderwater_x3@sbcglobal.net: i guess i'll talk to you later

lil' ashes
i don't need pills
when i have a drug like you.

bbychop is offline   Reply With Quote