Thread: Problems?
View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2008, 07:08 AM   #7
Triceratops
VT Lover

Default Re: Can someone please help me with these problems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
I used to be exactly the same with the TV multiple of 5 thing. I couldn't physically relax while I knew it was on a strange number. I couldn't walk out of the room unless it was set on Channel One for the next use. I feel strange also while surrounded by others, isolated or whatever. I absolutely hate it when anyone else has been in my room and started sorting out my clothes. I can't have the flower at the top of the plate facing anywhere but forward. If my radio has any tiny amount of white noise, I will not listen to it because I think it sounds wrong. I mean a tiny amount. Well, anyway, I'm not diagnosed with OCD but whatever
Yay! Someone exactly/nearly like me )
I totally understand the Channel One thing because I also can't leave the room unless the TV is on a channel that I like or that I usually watch. I hate it when it's on a strange channel with programmes I'm not familiar with.

But it does sound like you have OCD.
Don't worry about it though In a way, I think it's kinda cool.

"I can't judge any of you. I have no malice against you and no ribbons for you. But I think that it is high time that you all start looking at yourselves, and judging the lie that you live in." ~ Charles Manson
Triceratops is offline   Reply With Quote