Thread: Gay Marriage
View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2005, 11:43 AM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

well you know what, just because you don't like somthing, doesn't mean its not right. Who are you to tell the gay community weather or not they can marry. If two people love each other, and feel a connected bond and think they can spend the rest of their lives together. Why not bind the relationship, to make a more special, more enjoyable, and trusworthy love. I'm tired when people bring in their religious moral views into it, because the religious moral people, are gay bashers. And that is not right. If you love another man|woman, who are you to tell them they cannot love eachother. And even if you stop them from marrying, striping them of there right to happiness promised by the constitution, they won't stop having sex. How would you like it if you were told you were not allowed to marry another woman, that you loved, truly love.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote