View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2005, 10:24 AM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi i am jon
People are going and fighting a war so we can say that. Anyway no one is forced to say the plege, but every one should. People are going out to war and dying so we can say what we want, how the hell do you think they feel when they see protesters and people with signs saying stop the war or what ever. So as people get sent out to die we complain about the littlest things like under god.... If you have a problem dont say it i guess, but they should not take it out! Thats just insane....
Let me clear this up for you. Even though I agree with you, what in the hell are you talking about. The UnitedStates is not killing Iraqis so WE can be free. Its a commen misperception. The UnitedStates is killing Iraqis so that THEY can be free. It really has nothing to do with us. Its just part of the War On Terror. We are freeing the world, so that it will be less likely another world war will happen. Thats why we attack everybody. Did it really affect us when Korea was happening, no, but we were fighting the war on communism, and what about Veitnam, no, communism again. Iraq is a dictatorship, and a terristic infested area, we are forcing the country to be a demmocrocy, so that the people don't have to suffer and die while we enjoy all the freedoms.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote