1. What political party do you support?
None. I'm a communitarian - there is no national level political party for that.
2. Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or moderately independent?
None of the above. I'm a radical centrist - I generally agree with the conservatives on social policy and the liberals on everything else. It ends up being about 50/50.
3. Are you pro choice?
I'm pro life.
4. Do you consider yourself open minded?
Yes in that I'm willing to consider many different viewpoints on any issue, and no in that I've got a firm set of principles that I won't compromise on no matter what.
5. Are you opposed to change?
Depends on the issue.
I think I'm leaning against change overall, but it's a really close call.
6. Do you support the War In Iraq?
I supported it when we first went in there, but so did almost everyone else. Now that part of the issue is moot because whether or not we should have gone in there, we're there now. I generally favor McCain's ideas about how and when to withdraw over Obama's - we have to be very careful about how we do this.
7. Do you support the Bush Administration?
I don't particularily like
how he's doing as president, but I would have voted for him both times because I know I would have been less happy with Gore or Kerry.
8. Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States?
Of course not.
9. Do you support the War on Terror?
10. Are you tolerant?
I'm tolerant of people and ideas, but I'm not always tolerant of actions.
11. Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ?
Yes and yes.
12. If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior?
13. Do you think George Bush should be impeached?
Maybe. He has done a few questionable things. Then again, so have most presidents.
14. What is the most effective form of government to you?
If (and only if) the world was perfect, communism actually sounds good to me. However, the fundimental flaw is that in the real world you can't trust your leaders nearly that much. I believe that only a republic or a democracy actually works in the real world if you don't want most of the citizens to be repressed.
15. Are you open to stem cell research?
Yes, but I believe that there should at least
be some policies in place - that they shouldn't be used for every little friviolous whim of research scientists. If you want to study stem cells you should at least be required to prove that your research is probably going to be useful.
16. If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision?
It depends on the exact circumstances. I'm not generally for or against a draft.
17. Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal?
I believe that marriage should always be between one man and one woman, but I would support laws allowing people to legally make people part of their family as long as it's not defined as a marriage.
18. Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded?
No to both. I
19. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
None. Even if a woodchuck could chuck wood, it would see no point in actually doing it.
20. Who is your representative?
I think they're all idiots.
21. Are you male or female?
22. Are you a minority?
Not in the main catagories.
23. How old are you?
24. Are you rich, middle class, or lower class?
I'm somewhere between lower middle and middle middle class. Hopefully I'll be lower class soon - I wanna move out.
25. What is your sexual orientation?