View Single Post
Old October 3rd, 2005, 01:34 AM  
I am: I am
kolte's Forum Picture
Name: Matt

I have a similer situation. When I was 10 years old my dad snapped with shizo. and I'm not really allowed to see him anymore. When I do he dosnt recognize me and it really hurts for him to say the mean things he does cuz he doesnt remember me, his son. But I find that if you do somthing you like, like play sports (gay) or video games, or write or draw, you get your mind off the bad things. also vt is a great place to vent. And, just remember, when things are getting you down, and you feel like you don't control your life. think "I'm gonna get out of school and be on my own and controll my own life one day and none of what these people say or do is going to affect me" if fact, if people bother you know, in school or at the house. You don't ever have to see those people again because you will be controlling your own life after school. just keep that in mind.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote