View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2005, 06:56 PM  
Z /\ ( |-|
Member++

Z /\ ( |-|'s Forum Picture

UPDATE:
Quote:
Anyway lol, so the dance is over right? I hope you had a good time!
I actually didn't go to the dance, but that will come into the story a little bit later

today i went to a festival, and looked around to see if carly was there (i only do that when i really like someone), and after awhile, i met up with my friend there who had been to the dance. he told me that ryan and carly danced (after that i was glad i hadn't gone), and then i asked him if they were going out. he said yes. i had had a great day until then, and then it just went downhill from there. my stomach started hurting really badly and i was like stumbling around everywhere. the other day, when my friend's girlfriend broke up with him, he said "know i know what it feels like to have a broken heart." i laughed subconciously and didn't believe him, until then. if you don't believe in a broken heart, then you've never had one. anyway, the whole drive home i felt like shit, and then i got here and got online (just a few minutes ago). i was talking to my friend zak (the one who i origanlly thot was going to ask her) he told me that he was only going to ask her out as a plan b, and that made me feel a little better, and then i asked him if ryan and carly were going out, and he said no. so now im really confused. anyway, i told him that i liked carly, and i must have been really obvious about everything cause afterawhile he said, "your really crazy about her, arent you" then he started making this whole plan to invite a bunch of people to the movies including me and her and get us to sit together and stuff. for once he was actually acting like a friend. my stomach still hurts, and i cant focus to study for a big test tomorrow, if i even feel well enough to go to school. anyway, i thot id just make that update.

A gathering of angels appeared above my head
They sang to me this song of hope, and this is what they said
They said come sail away, come sail away
Come sail away with me
Come sail away, come sail away
Come sail away with me

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/9...ar332646tm.gif

Click to enter my forum, Love Hurts.

http://www.freewebs.com/zachsimagest...F2%5FColor.jpg
Z /\ ( |-| is offline   Reply With Quote