View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2005, 11:51 PM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

There is a law in my religion. Karma. What goes around comes around. cause and affect. treat other people like you want to be treated. no matter what you religious affiliation, most of us believe in karma. And the people of the World Trade centers paied a penalty for america that day. though they themselves may have not caused harm. the country they represent did. And I know you will say, well all countries have bad deeds. yes, and they pay for it, and its well know. Germany paied for its bad deeds. france, the uk, russia, iraq. all countires have either paid, or will pay for what they have done. And it just so happens that on september 11, 2001, a day burned into the minds of america. that the united states payed for the crimes that it had commited. and wether or not those who lost their lives deserved it or not, america did. cause and affect, what goes around comes around. the hundreds of thousends of people who lost their lives in the past because of american action. wether good intent or bad. payed america back. and we just have to deal with that. But the sudden hatred twards the middle eastern people is just not right. The united states did not fight for years for equal rights to have people mistreated. Gays, Arabs, blacks, whites, hispanics. they all have the right to be happy, in their own way. and when america refuses to allow them to be happy, then that is breaking the most important and famous american right. The right to presue happiness.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote