Thread: Sex dreams
View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2005, 01:37 PM  
Guy_under_jacket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z /\ ( |-|
ive had a few sex dreams...and they were both really screwed up in the first one, I was just walking around this local movie theater, and i saw this hot chick. i couldn't resist squeezing her tits, so i did, and i woke up all wet. in the other dream i was in school on some day called "do whatever you want day" and i remember destroying the cafeteria. i was running across all the tables and kicking food everywhere. then i saw this chick from my school, who in my opinion, is the hottest girl there, and i took off her clothes and we started having sex right in the middle of the cafeteria during lunch! i cant remember, but i think it was on the lunch table. anyway, i woke up and was reeeally horny. btw, there is a way to force yourself to have a sex dream, but its pretty hard. first of all, you have to realize that you're in a dream. this is really really really hard to do, and you usually can force yourself to realize it. it just happens on it's own. a dream is just a pigment of your imagination, so once you realize you are dreaming, you can do whatever you want. make someone appear, make someone disappear, anything. after that, its your choice what happens next 8)
Yeh thats true, in most dreams people think its actually happening so they are less likely to do outrageous things cos they think its real life.