Thread: Nazi Wrap
View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2005, 09:44 AM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

A nazi general held a pistol to my great grandma's head, and told my great grandfather do as he said, or die. The choice was their. Kill others, which actually he was a translator. sat at a small raido and decoded allied responses. Or be killed. Maybe it wasn't his own life he feard losing, but the life of his chiled and wife. Whatever the case was, during the middle of the war in about 1943, my grandfather returned to his home, only to see it destroyed, and his wife and daughter hidden in a neighbors house. He and her escaped on a boat to the united states, and he changed his name from Don Fredrick Von Por'himer, to John D. Porhomer. He spoke english verywell, and nobody knew he was german. My greatgrandma, and my grandma, both didnt speak very much.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote