View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2008, 10:57 AM   #6
Triceratops
VT Lover

Default Re: I need some advice from fellow ocd sufferers!

I have OCD so I would never laugh at someone else for having it. It's not as if we actually CHOOSE to have it is it? So people have no right to laugh at others who have OCD.

But personally, if your family and close friends already know about your OCD then that's enough because they're the ones will support you. Having OCD isn't something you might tell the whole world about. Not everyone needs to know about it. But if you want to tell people about it then that's fine For example, whenever OCD comes up in a conversation I usually mention that I've got it, to be honest I'm not ashamed of having it at all.
But in the end, it's your choice If someone laughs at you, ignore them. You should pity them because they're that stupid and low to make fun of a condition that may drive people through hell! Just tell them to f*** off!

Good luck xoxo

"I can't judge any of you. I have no malice against you and no ribbons for you. But I think that it is high time that you all start looking at yourselves, and judging the lie that you live in." ~ Charles Manson
Triceratops is offline   Reply With Quote