View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2005, 05:48 PM  
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

<-Dying_to_Live->'s Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Othello
Look, you little noob. STFU you smart ass. You will find that I am a very passive person, and usually don't blow up on new people, because i understand there arrogence. but if you don't take your fucking head out of your ass. Thank you, we now understand that you are and I quote:

Am i prejeduce. ypu bet your sweet little ass i am

I AM NOT RACIST

Yes I'm confused about your true colors, but I can understand your fear. afterall the american meida has made middle east out to be an evil terrerist orginization. But Let me tell you somthing, were not. Yeah we have our bad guys, but I'm not afried of americans because of the people that did the oklahoma city bombings or the government that killed millions of people. Oh and hold on a sec. Was it not america that trained Osama Bin Ladin, my god, it was. But wait a sec. Osama Bin Ladin, though from saudi arabia is now afgan. not part of the middle east. now, lets recount, who is more evil.

America vs, Osama Bin ladin

America's evil acts of....evilness include:

1953: U.S. overthrows Prime Minister Mossadeq of Iran
U.s. Installs Shah as dictator

1954: U.S. overthrows democratically elected prsident Arbenz of Guatemala.
200000 civilians killed

1963: U.S. backs assassination of South Vietnamese President Diem.
1963-1975: American military kills 4 million people in South East Asia.

September 11, 1973: U.S stages coup in Chile
Eemorcatically elected President Salvador Allende assassinated
Dictator Augusto Pinochet installed.
5000 Chileans murdered

1977: U.S. backs military rulers of El Salvador.
70000 Salvadorans and four American nuns killed.

1980's: U.S. trains Osama Bin Laden and fellow terrorists to kill Soviets.
CIA gives them 3 billion dollars.

1981: Reagan administration trains and funds "contras."
30000 Nicaraquans die

1982: U.S. provides billions in aid to Saddam Hussein for weapons to kill Iranians.

1983: White House secretly gives Iran weapons to kill Iraqis.

1989: CIA agen Manuel Noriega (also serving as President of Panama) disobeys orders from Washington.
U.S. invades Panama and removes Noriega.
3000 Panamanian civilian casualties.

1990: Iraq invades Kuwait with weapons bought from U.S.

1991: U.S. enters Iraq
Bush reinstates dictator of Kuwait.

1998: Clinton bombs "weapons factory" in Sudan.
Factory turns out to be making aspirin.

1991 to present: American planes bomb Iraq on a weekly basis.
U.N. estimates 500000 Iraqi children die from bombing and sanctions.

2000-01: U.S. gives Taliban-ruled Afghanistan 254 million dollars in "aid."

Sept. 11, 2001: Osama bin Laden uses his expert CIA training to murder 3000 people.

Thats right, Osama bin Laden, what a bad guy. wrong. If you little noobs would do a little research, you would find that your perfect little america was somthing to fear, not the middle east.
id like all of your sources. and then id like the dirty details to every other country on earth so we can see how much longer their lists are. try russia china korea syria africa iran... uk. europe. everyone is bad. everyone has good. in the end its the net force that really matters. we have done way more good things than bad things, and you know it. im going to have to assume that every single gap on your timeline is filled with outstanding efforts of our country doing good things. i see the balence in the positive direction
<-Dying_to_Live-> is offline   Reply With Quote