View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2005, 01:59 AM  
Whisper
Ancient Gmod

Whisper's Forum Picture

Name: Kodie

Quote:
Originally Posted by toogilwell2006
you liberal dolts, i am not racist towards anyone. you can call me what you want if it makes you feel any better about yourselves, i don't really care either way. So, i wouldn't ask to change my seat, but i can't deny that in my mind there would be some sort of minor suspicion. Am i prejeduce. ypu bet your sweet little ass i am...Against people who may want to kill me. Recent history has shown that a group ( a small group of the overall total) of middle eastern people want to kill me! You can't deny that. i defy you to say that some of these people don't want to harm me or my fellow americans.

If i am sitting next to an Irish person i am not going to be scared. why?

BECAUSE A GROUP OF IRISH PEOPLE DIDN'T CRASH INTO A BUILDING KILLING THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS.

Is it wrong for me to want to protect my country from those trying to harm it? hell no! If someone is trying to kill me or my people you bet your ass i am going to be somewhat defensive against those people DOING THE KILLING.

Jesus, you people need to stop living your lifes according to such strict PC standerds. Hate to burst more bubbles but living in such a diversified country you are going to offend someone at somepoint. You can't make everyone happy. Welcome to the real world, candy apple kiddies

Respectfully
Chris
Coward
Whisper is offline   Reply With Quote