View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2005, 06:54 PM  
ScotsGirl
Awesome Poster

I agree^^ Alex!! Nykole is awesome, (she also happens to be my sexy biatch! hehe) she extremely helpful and she is always there for people. How dare you say something like that when you have been here, what, five mintues?? ...pfft!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z /\ ( |-|
go vent your period on someone else. god.
And wow . That was really rude and unnecessary.

You asked for suggestions on what you could do and Nykole suggested something. You didnt state that you only wanted suggestions that you liked or that arent too challenging. She tried to help and this is how you react? ...asshole!

Also...

Quote:
It's harder than that Nykole. You're a girl so you can't understand how shy guy's can get. Guy's can be more shy than girls when it comes to certain things.
Stereotyping ... just because Nykole is a girl doesnt mean she has never been shy or that she has never been in a similar situation to the topic of this thread. You obviously dont know her so please dont make assumptions and dont stereotype.

Anyway, i know that wasnt on topic but i just had to say that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z /\ ( |-|
theres this girl in school that i really like. i mean really. i dream about her and everything... but earlier today i found out that a friend of mine likes her too and that he might ask her to the homecoming dance thats coming soon. i cant let her go. she has the perfect blonde hair that is curled just a tiny bit at the end, and the bluest eyes that shock me from the inside out everytime she looks at me... but ive had a history of realationship problems. my first girlfriend and i broke up because we fought CONSTANTLY. now we're just friends. then there was this girl that i really liked, and she liked me too... but then my friend screwed it all up when my friend asked her to dance with me at one of the dances, even though i had told him not to. i saw them walking over and just froze. then ran. i had to avoid her the whole three hours. at the end i even resorted to desprate acts like hiding behind the dumpster and saying that i went back there to talk to a friend of mine. after that she branded me with the nickname "dumpster kid" because she didn't know my real name yet. anyway, we got to know each other and now we are friends and act like none of it ever happened. i dont want that to happen with carly. any suggestions?
I dont know what else to tell you that hasnt already been said. If you like her, you have to do something about it. You seem to keep focusing on past mistakes and events which are holding you back. Instead of focusing on them, you should learn from them all.
Just because past relationships havent worked out, doesnt mean the next one wont. But you wont know unless you try.

If you really think about it, youre in a win win situation here. If she says yes, you get to go to the dance with her. If she says no, at least you have faced your fears, you have overcome your shyness and insecurities. So what if she says no, you have accomplished something that you would have never done if it wasnt for her right?

Well, goodluck with everything.

xxx
ScotsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote