View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2008, 12:23 PM  
Awesome Poster
BlackenedSilver's Forum Picture
Name: Leigh
Default Re: Self Harm Calendar

Originally Posted by Michael View Post
A bad grade isn't the end of the world. You can improve But if it's what's causing you to cut, then you should look at it this way. People can get better and you know this. But you shouldnt use it for cutting. If you work hard (note-this will keep you distracted from cutting ) you can get it up and you'll look back at the cutting and the D and think it's silly.
Its not the bad grade that makes me cut, its more the pressure I put on myself and How useless I am at a test that matters at all towards my future.
I really NEED A's to get into any medical school and If i dont get into medical school I am basically screwed. I revised all night last night and most of he day today for that test, and I still screwed it up.
So its just How totally pointless I am and how if I dont make it there would be no reason for me to be here.. among other things.

Since no one seems to have posted after me, it means that No one has self harmed for a while! Yay!
But sadly, I gave in.. again, I just dont have any will power, 5 cuts(Hardly any blood) and 2 burns. I really want to give this up.. But my mind wants otherwise.

I Lurve you

~Laura was here~

Last edited by BlackenedSilver; October 1st, 2008 at 05:03 PM.