Thread: Nazi Wrap
View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2005, 10:33 AM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt
Default Nazi Wrap

The Nazi Empire. A horrible, discusting, violent people under the command of one Aldof Hitler. Now as some of you know I'm Jewish, and nobody feels more discusted by a war then I do.(even though I'm hitler for halloween lol) But do all the Nazi's deserve such a bad rap. The ironic thing is. My dad is full blood Jew boy. and My mother is full blood german. and not happy german. evil german. my great grandfather was a nazi. I know, how could his be? One side hid and was murdered, the other did the killing and the murdering. So you could say I have an insiders look as to how both sides worked. Thats more then most people. But were the Nazi's so bad? really? the answer is no. plain and simple. Let me explain. My grand father, who I'm partially named after, Don Fredrick Von Por'himer, was not a nazi by choice, he was drafted, and the man who recrutied tretened to murder his wife and 2 children. So he became a nazi. But wouldn't we all? Would you not become a nazi to save your children. I would and thats why i don't think the nazi's were all evil, but I still hate, with all my might, hitler and any family line that may exist.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote