View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2018, 01:03 PM   #1
becca03

Name: Becca
Unhappy Nervous about locker room

Hi! My nameís Becca and Iím new here, but I have a problem I need help with. In a couple of weeks weíre going to do swimming in my gym class. Iím excited because it should be a lot of fun and itís different from the normal stuff weíve been doing in gym for years. They also mix up the classes for swimming, so Iíll be with just girls.

But Iím a little nervous about the locker room. Right now we have to change for our normal gym class and for sports, but thatís just down to our bra and panties normally. I usually put on a sports bra for both and compression shorts for sports, but there are ways to hide that in the locker room. Most people donít shower after regular gym class and JV sports (Iím only a freshman) and there are stalls with curtains for girls who do.

Apparently things change when we do swimming and use the pool locker room. Obviously we have to take all of our clothes off to put on swimsuits (theyíre one pieces owned by the school, by the way), but I guess we also have to shower before and after we use the pool. The shower before is in or swimsuits, I guess, but some people get naked for the shower after. And apparently itís all open showers with no stalls. The only stalls are around the toilets and weíre not allowed to use them to change.

Iím really nervous that Iím going to be under or overdeveloped compared to the other girls or that Iím going to stand out. Do you have any advise for fitting in. In a locker room like this? I think I need to find away to overcome my fears because Iíve heard the locker room for varsity sports is the same way and some teams require showers.
becca03 is offline   Reply With Quote