Thread: One big problem
View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2018, 11:04 PM   #1
EssentialAspiration
Junior Member+

Default One big problem

Things have been really looking up lately. Not so long ago I would describe every day of my life as a mental crisis. I would be sad every single night that I spent alone. Now this isn't the case. I've really taken control of alot of things in my life. Uni is going better my relationship is going better. I have cut people from my life that no longer deserved to be around and introduced new people. I am happy. I can sleep easier at night.

But I have one issue that still plagues my thoughts and deprives me of sleep some nights (like tonight). And that is my weight. You would think of all my problems I've had be it education relationships etc... that my weight should be the easiest thing to get a hold of because the solution is just so simple. But it's something I just can't seem to do. I cannot eat healthily and I love to drink. I think also that the fact i am so mentally weak in this matter that I cannot control my eating and my weight is what truly bothers me.

I am getting by and actually quite well at the moment. But I am putting on weight and it is eventually going to reach a point where it truly affects my self esteem terribly if this continues.
EssentialAspiration is offline   Reply With Quote