View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2005, 08:02 PM  
nwshc
Banned

nwshc's Forum Picture

Quote:
NOW first off Titan has no gold, silver or platinum u albino jackass its ice and water aka oxygen and hydrogen.
Other planets and astroids contain the rare metals.
I was not talking about Titan spesificly. I was talking about space and planets in general.

Quote:
Right now once a ship has left our planet it can be at mars in a mater of months
The real problem is getting it out of the atmosphere and the gravitational forces of earth!
Once you have a space station and a station on say the moon it would be easy to construct a huge ship that would not have to battle the atmosphere and gravity of earth.
Months. Whats would the cost to gain ratio for something that will take months? Does not seem like it would be a lot to me.

Quote:
As for planetary defence it is entirely possible! and NOT a big bomb yes I know you americans like your nukes but that would not be the answer if anything it would make matters worse, instead of one astroid that would say slam into america and do the rest of the planet a favor it would instead turn into millions of small ones bombarding the entire surface.
If NASA is the only solution as you say, then it wouldn't be doing everyone a favor if America was gone.

Quote:
What you need are simple solar sails you have a satalite land on an astroid drill into it and extend sails slowly altering its path it dosent need to move much an inch over a few million miles is a HUGE distance NASA is already looking into those they've been proven in models to work.
Sounds really simple. Do you know how long it will take to write software so perfect and so precise that it will do this job flawlessly? It takes years. Then the trials to debug it, and there will be problems.

Quote:
Now in all honesty I don't even give a dam
Your country is the one with the extremly embarassing dept
Your country has the 6yr old kids taking guns to school
Your country is the focus of the terrorists because they despise u and i cant say i blaim them
...which has nothing to do with the topic...

Quote:
I find it funny how the pentagon just created a formal plan where they get to nuke other countrys like russia for example befor russia hits you I belive cowards refur to it as a preumptive strike. Yet your to incompitent to see that if you control space then you control the political and economical battle feild on earth cause lets face it all everybody cares about is whats in it for me aka politics and MONEY (economy)
rap even though WE give YOU access to major natural rescourses.
Ok, Russia, or for that matter, no one would try and nuke, or even send a fire cracker at us. Becuase they know if they do, we will basicly blow their country out of the earth.
The control of space right now is an irrational thought. It is all science fiction novel material. Maybe in another 100 years this will be feasible, but not now.
Quote:
Now I dont give a piss about humanity
I don't plan on living long
Most my fam is already dead
I'm not getting married and i'm not gonna have kids
So it dosent fucking matter to me
Do what you wish
I'm sorry to hear that.
nwshc is offline   Reply With Quote