View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2017, 06:26 PM   #7
Sevun's Forum Picture
Name: Jeffrey
Default Re: i don't know what's wrong with me!?!

Originally Posted by Dalcourt View Post
Lol, I'm not new at all...I'm just not really posting much at the moment except as a mod. And yeah mods are assigned to specific forums I'm a Help & Advice forums mod. Anyway back on topic... I guess talking to a teacher about career options wouldn't be that bad. I'm not sure how it works outside the USA but we have school counselors that could help you with that sort of give infos about certain colleges/ universities and so on.

Sure you have to explore your hobbies and all yourself but the missing out on your childhood and things like that. I feel like this is a lot you carry around on your mind and maybe talking to a professional about it could be helpful.
Ahaha yeah that's probably why I haven't seen you around much, I rarely go on this part of VirtualTeen lol. You're cool!
Anyway, ok I will see if I can get in touch with someone at my school. I don't know if talking about my feelings to them will sound frivolous coming out of my own mouth though, maybe that's a sign that when I read them out loud, I'll realise they're unrealistic or something. I hope not :p

My other concern is that what happens if I follow my passion but I realise it's not what I wanted and then I'm back at square 1? And that I'll have to be an adult and never have that sweet innocence of being a child. I am struggling to find the positives of being an adult because I feel like childhood is better in every single aspect. I'm honestly suffering my quarter-life crisis 10 years premature *sigh*

I also have this weird craving for kids TV shows? Is that normal? I think it's me being nostalgic and sht but I get immense joy whenever I see a kids show, even if it's a new one I've never seen before. Same applies to books. I really wish I was born in the 1990s to experience all the rock bands and stuff sigh they make really good nostalgic songs

Dalcourt and JT, how do you create the "Cabin on the Bayou" and "This Thing I Call My Life" and the "AMA" thing? they seem like good ways to write about your life and discuss it with people

Last edited by Sevun; December 24th, 2017 at 08:33 PM. Reason: added info and corrected spelling mistake
Sevun is offline   Reply With Quote