View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2005, 05:19 PM  
Elokyn
Awesome Poster

Elokyn's Forum Picture

I'm gonna tell you the same thing I told teencrazykid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elokyn
healthy food doesn't have to be that high priced organic crap. Carrots...celery...fruit....salads...CHEAP! even those frozen meals are less than 1$ a peice and that limits your portion and is most always low in calories..I guarantee you're parents spend more on 1 bag of cookies then they would on several meals for you for a healthy start.)
..you needa stop smoking...I know you've probably heard that before..but seriously..you're killing yourself.

I know you get tired easily...trust me I know what its like...at one point I was very heavy...it took me so long and as of now I've only lost 40lbs...and 30 of it I lost after I met my bf (last 7 months) but you need to just exercise..if its only 2..3..4...5 minutes before you get tired..then you go until you get tired..and then..one day it'll be 2 minutes you're working out..and the next itll be 3..before you know it you'll be able to go a straight 10..20....30 minutes.

and I'll tell you like people told me..stay off the scale...and dont set like..a goal weight for yourself set a goal size...cus as you work out you'll gain muscle and it weighs more than fat..so you may be 3 sizes smaller but weigh the same thing!

I know it's hard, but you can do it!

"An it harm none, do what ye will."
Elokyn is offline   Reply With Quote