Old November 5th, 2017, 09:05 PM   #4
SethfromMI
Legendary Member

SethfromMI's Forum Picture

Name: Seth
Default Re: Chicago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars View Post
I donít think any sensible person would ever say gun control and stricter gun laws will cut down gun violence to 0%. Of course it wonít. Just like how drug laws wonít cut down usage to 0%. Thatís just a fact.

However, stricter gun laws and better screening for those buying weapons or getting their license absolutely will have an affect on gun violence. You canít deny that.

So now the question is, do you want there to be less gun violence or not? Because being like ďoh well itís not gonna stop it 100% so whatís the point of it at all?Ē Is stupid imho. That just makes 0 sense
My point was many liberals act like if you make guns illegal there will be zero problems. That's why I brought up Chicago. Chicago, the Liberals Dream City, which does have some of the strictest gun laws in the nation, in the nation, also has some of the highest gun violence in America.

The city with one, if not, the highest gun control in the nation, has some of the highest gun violence in the nation. I just want someone to help explain the correlation because supporters of gun control argue stricter gun control laws will eliminate/greatly reduce gun violence, which to be fair, is not the case in Chicago.

19 | M | BI

Always Up For A Chat!

~ Seth
SethfromMI is offline   Reply With Quote