View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2017, 02:05 PM   #7
Seraph

Seraph's Forum Picture

Name: Seraph
Default Re: 20 Quotes by Famous People

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojack View Post
Looks like no one actually said it, it was just made up. Also, naw. Being a fascist dictator bent on wiping out an entire people kinda strips you of any good qualities you may have had
Firstly, saying 'no one said it' is just like saying 'everyone said it', so I'm still considering this a quote by Hitler, Gandhi, and every other person who has changed the world through great effort.

Also, I disagree with you. Adolf Hitler may not have been really pure-hearted, but he was successful, there was a great host of people following him, and he had achieved that position through great effort, not by inheriting a kingdom from his father. He was well known for his speeches, and he was successful in life as well.

Also, you say that 'Being a fascist dictator bent on wiping out an entire people kinda strips you of any good qualities you may have had' -- does that mean all Americans are evil because they waged war against Native Americans and seized their lands? All British people are evil because they tried to tyrannically ruled hundreds of lesser kingdoms and peoples with no respect for their lives? How many people will you brand as 'evil' until entire of humanity is branded as evil.

UTÚLIE’N AURË! AUTA I LÓMË!

Out of the Great Sea I have come to you now at the turn of the tide,
and here I will abide until the end of days.

bisexual | jack of all trades | spirit of fire
Seraph is offline   Reply With Quote