View Single Post
Old October 3rd, 2017, 09:17 AM   #1
Seraph

Seraph's Forum Picture

Name: Seraph
Default 20 Quotes by Famous People

“Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein.

“You have to dream before your dreams can come true.” – APJ Abdul Kalam.

“There’s some good in the world, and it’s worth fighting for.” – JRR Tolkien.

“The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who really do.” – Steve Jobs.

“Be the change you want to see in the world.” – Adolf Hitler.

“All birds take shelter to avoid rain, but eagles avoid rain by flying above the clouds. Problems are common, but attitude makes the difference.” – APJ Abdul Kalam.

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever.” – Mahatma Gandhi.

“If someone wins without problems, that is just ‘victory’. But if someone wins after a lot of trouble, that is ‘history’.” – Adolf Hitler.

“One moment can change a day, one day can change a life and one life can change the world.” – Lord Buddha.

“You see things and ask ‘why?’ but I dreams things that never were and ask ‘why not?’” – George Bernard Shaw.

“A wise man lets go of all results, whether good or bad, and is focused on the action alone.” – Lord Krishna.

“Things do not happen, they are made to happen.” – John F. Kennedy.

“Knowledge gives you power, but character respect.” – Bruce Lee.

“Life is like riding a bicycle. You must maintain the balance to keep moving.” – Albert Einstein.

“If you run, you have a chance of losing. But if you don’t run, then you’ve already lost.” – Barrack Obama.

“Kind words are short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.” – Mother Teresa.

“Don’t limit a child to your own learning, for he/she was born in a different time.” – Rabindranath Tagore.

“Whatever you are, be a good one.” – Abraham Lincoln.

“Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them.” – Bruce Lee.

“If you think you can achieve greatness without going through intense pressure, then remember: only by intense pressure can diamonds be created.” – Me.

UTÚLIE’N AURË! AUTA I LÓMË!

Out of the Great Sea I have come to you now at the turn of the tide,
and here I will abide until the end of days.

bisexual | jack of all trades | spirit of fire
Seraph is offline   Reply With Quote