View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2004, 12:14 AM  
Skittle Flavored
Awesome Poster

Skittle Flavored's Forum Picture

this guy...he he goes 2 a witch docter. then he ask the witch docter "i have a 15 inch dick and no woman wants 2 sleep with me...how do i make it smaller?" the witch docters says "there is a frog in the swamp....if u ask him 2 kiss u and he says no, it will shrink a little..." "THANKS!" replied the man and ran off. when he found the frog he said "mr. frog, will u kiss me?" the frog crocked "no" his dick shrinked down 2 12 inches "wow! mr. frog, will u kiss me?" "no" the frog crocked. it shrank down 2 9 inches "WOW! its a mirical! i think 6 inches will be best. mr. frog, will u kiss me?" the frog said in a normal voice "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE 2 TELL U!? NO NO NO!"

"It is not reason that changes people's minds, it is other people, other minds."
"I can stand brute force, but brute intellect..Well, thats like hitting below the logic"

I always love helping people and answering questions. So if you want to know something, or just to talk, I'll always be here for you. Also, ask me for my MSN e-mail, and we can talk there too.
Skittle Flavored is offline   Reply With Quote