View Single Post
Old August 20th, 2017, 05:27 PM   #2
Just JT
VT Lover
Just JT's Forum Picture
Name: JT
Join Date: June 27, 2015
Location: Kingdom of God
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 4
Default Re: Who do I contact?

Most doctors have some spots available for "emergency" types of stuff that's not really an emergency. I'd try and get in to see your dr somehow.
It's probably something simple and easy to treat etc. and better to get on it sooner. Maybe some bloodwork will
Show something.

Also if your in the USA you have some resources for seeing a psychologist or therapist. Your parents have insurance for that. Give it a try. Many will charge less if you don't bave much cash

Voted most likely to wind up in jail
2017 VT Awards
Likes: (1)
Just JT is offline