Thread: Political Polls
View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2008, 08:34 AM  
hikatie
Junior Member+

Default Re: Political Polls

1 What political party do you support? Democratic Part.
2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or moderately independent? Pretty goddamn liberal.
3 Are you pro choice? Yes.
4 Do you consider yourself open minded? Very.
5 Are you opposed to change? Absolutely not.
6 Do you support the War In Iraq? No way, Jose.
7 Do you support the Bush Administration? No way, Jose.
8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States? I don't think anyone that makes under $300,000 is satisfied.
9 Do you support the War on Terror? Yes, but I do not support the way it's being handled.
10 Are you tolerant? Quite.
11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? No.
12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior? N/A.
13 Do you think George Bush should be impeached? Not now, he only has 4 months left. If he was to be impeached now it would be a waste of time, and perhaps rally the conservative base even farther to elect another Republican into office. And we wouldn't want that, now would we?
14 What is the most effective form of government to you? This is an oddly stated question.
15 Are you open to stem cell research? Yes.
16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision? Absolutely not. They'd never really draft me though. I cry at the sight of a gun. lololololol.
17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal? Yes.
18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? I've never been called either.
19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? A woodchuck could chuck a lot of wood if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
20 Who is your representative? Virginia has many representatives, but Rick Boucher is the first that comes to mind. Tim Kaine is the Governor. He kicks serious ass. <3

21 Are you male or female? Female
22 Are you a minority? Not really. I look Caucasian, but my father is Lebanese.
23 How old are you? 18
24 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? Lower-middle class.
25 What is your sexual orientation? Straight, a bit bicurious I suppose, but who isn't?

Last edited by hikatie; September 5th, 2008 at 08:42 AM.
hikatie is offline   Reply With Quote