View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2005, 07:28 PM  
I am: I am
kolte's Forum Picture
Name: Matt

Originally Posted by Othello
Who has the right to tell me what I can and cannot do in my personal life. some arrogant snob who cares about nothing but a Vote.
Originally Posted by bitchboy
I'll assume you asked a question, despite the fact that there wasn't a single question mark in that phrase. I'm assuming that you are referring to the President as the "snob" that "tells you what you can and can't do". But America is run by the people, for the people. If you want to change something in our laws, stop complaining about it on a message board. You, as a citizen, could submit a bill, maybe with a petition, and if enough people keep pushing for this law, it will get passed. If it doesn't get passed, and the majority of America want it, the President that rejected will not get voted into office again.

You dirty bastard. In order to prove you unsupported puny point, you belittle me. Well, I myself will now assume, no, not assume, know and tell you, that I was not referring to the president about my accusation, but to the American government as a whole. I guess it would only help if I break it down a bit more, for those of you who don't understand me. I blame that small part on the Judicial government.

Originally Posted by faggot
War-War is part of having civilization. We are at war with terrorists. What can we do about it? Would you rather we go to war with them, or lie down on our backs, spread our legs, and let or enemies come to us?

"Famane"(Famine)- No one in America even knows the true meaning of famine. As long as your eligible, your can apply for food stamps. If your not eligible for food stamps, then, most likely, you can work for your own money, to provide your own food.

Death- The only way we can stop death, is to stop life. Does that mean your pro-abortion?

AIDS- You don't get AIDS if someone coughs on you. For rape victims, or for people that were born with AIDS, I'm sympathetic, but there are plenty of ways to defend yourself from AIDS if you are having consensual sex.
The War Famine Death Aids bit was me portraying what the government was telling the people of the USA about. If you paid more attention, you may have understood me more clearly. However, once again, since you seem to be having trouble catching on, I will revise my statement.

I said before:

“The fact That we are constantly being scared by our ideal little televisions

cut to commercial, and brush your teeth or the people won't like you, if you have acne then the girls not gonna fuck you, if you don't dress like this, if you don't starve yourself on this diet, if you don't act perfect, people will hate you.”

I say now:

I wish the government didn't use the media to scare the American people into believing they are the best in the world, and that every other country sucks. (because they do) And then afterwords the commercials frighten us into consuming their products.

One person after another through into a place of power. And the electoral voteing! That pisses me right the hell off. Is the American public not smart enough to choose their own president. And don't give me that bull shit that long ago the people of america didn't know who they were vonting for, That's why we need change.
Originally Posted by Whore
So what your saying is that:
A) The public are idiots
B) that it's are law system's fault that the people are idiots
Once again you seem to not understand what I'm saying. I think most other people did, but hell, I wouldn't be here if I wasn't out of my mind would I?

For one, I wasn't talking about an American law system at all, I was putting down our beloved voting article, stating that (in crude, but true, terms) If the citizens of the USA choose the wrong president, that the electoral college will choose the right one. I for one, think that is kinda like calling us all stupid, don't you think? Kinda unable to choose our own leader!

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote