View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2005, 10:04 AM  
Awesome Poster

Originally Posted by teencrazykid
This girl I'm going to ask out again, we were friends (still r) and one time, we were in the pool alone. I think she was 9 or 10, and I was 11. Well, We kissed. Does this count, because she was 10, and I was 11. I mean, it wasn't a kiss-on-the-cheek kind of thing, but I didnt exactly stick my tongue down her throat, either. But, does this count? Like I said, we were young, but I know a bunch of people who have kissed at 10 or 11, and it counted 2 them, but I needed some advice from people that are ALL my own age.....Thanks.
I think that a first proper kiss is something that only you can doesnt matter how old you were, where you were or even how you did it...its what it meant to you (and her)

I dont know if anyone has seen the movie 'Never Been Kissed' with Drew Barrymore... but there is such a lovely description of what she defines as a proper kiss, which (in the movie) she hasnt had yet...(no guesses as to how the movie ends lol )

"That thing, that moment, when you kiss someone and everything around becomes hazy and the only thing in focus is you and this person and you realize that that person is the only person that you're supposed to kiss for the rest of your life, and for one moment you get this amazing gift and you want to laugh and you want to cry because you feel so lucky that you found it, and so scared that that it will go away all at the same time..."

Oh sorry got carried away there... such a geek hehe...anyway, everyone has different opinions, but only you know what that kiss meant...

ScotsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote