View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2017, 09:56 PM   #1
missghost

missghost's Forum Picture

Name: Svetlana
Exclamation Sexual abuse from father

I'm not really sure where to start, so I will begin when I was 5.( I'm Russian, apologies if I misspell). I recall being sexually abused by my father when we live in Russia. It started out with him touching me inappropriately, further escalating to more sexual contact and intercourse when I was around 7. I was always scared and confused. He would threaten me but then say this was normal. I did not understand why I could not tell anyone if it was fine. When I was around 9 years old, still being abused by him, I told my mom. I don't know if she believed me, or if she did not. She just told me that I was being stupid and to stop telling her things that were none of her concern. It was not only sexual abuse, but I eventually started getting physically abused. I haven't told anyone this, because I am scared. I was 12 years old when we move to Washington, my aunt and uncle came as well. My father left my mother and I and went back to Russia when I was 14. My mother always blamed this on me, and she went back to Russia too. I was never treated right by them, so in a way, I am glad they left. I live with my aunt and uncle now. They aren't the nicest, but I appreciate them taking care of me. I always think about the abuse I went through. It is very painful, and I sometimes think it is my fault. I feel guilty, and feel like I should have been a better daughter,
missghost is offline   Reply With Quote