View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2005, 09:30 PM  
Rowan1011's Forum Picture

Originally Posted by nwshc
Originally Posted by .[..Secret Dread..
Originally Posted by Jazbo
I really could care less, because I don't pledge my alleginance to this country at all. I am not very nationalistic and refuse to do the pledge at school so bah. Let them leave it in, let them take it out... doesn't much matter.
I like this guy!
I think it should be removed. "God" is NOT really universal. That is like making americans say "one nation under buddha." Its the same thing! Really? not really. sure it started out that way. but religions are trying to get away from being united by this "God". Religions are NOT the same at all. It should be removed. Anyways, I have no respect for this shit hole society! we are foolish,disgusting, and un-informed. America should be more like europe. Our education sucks and we need more science in america. All you people came from monkies! notice your dick looks like a monkies dick! monkies can get diseases from humans..and *shock* global warming is caused by pollution (that george bush could really care less about!) George bush has 7 DUIs! and was a cocaine addict. He represents are country. I have america! I hate you! I hate me! We are all cowards! the end.
Im sorry austin, but on the issue of america i have no respect for you. Austin, all that you name is BULLSHIT.
BUSH HAD THIS, BUSH HAD THAT. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, GIVE IT A FUCKING BREAK. Do you know how many fucking people have been adicted to drugs or had DUIs?
How many were the President of the United States of America?

Also, you really need to stop caring so much about your country, it's great to be patriotic, but this is retarded.. If anyone says anything about America you flip out into a frenzy of curse words. WAKE UP CALL! America isn't so great, Bush isn't the best leader and you need to chill out.. Seriously man.. It's like you're personally attacking the guy because you think your country is THE country your leader is THE leader and that if anyone says otherwise they're retarded. Also, AMERICA ISN'T A COMUNIST COUNTRY IF YOU BELIEVE IN ANOTHER RELIGION OR NO RELIGION AT ALL YOU SHOULD BE SUPPORTED BY YOUR GOVERNMENT!!!! 'Nough said!

You're an idiot man, I'm sure you have a nice side like Cosmos.. But seriously from what I know of you so far, you're a freaking douche and a half...

I don't think it really matters what two words say in some stupid law, personally, but unless you're being forced to be either Christian Muslim or Jewish the law should be compatible with all religions, or no religion at all.. How would you like it if it said Budha in the place of God or Quezecoltl or something?

America is pretty corrupt, I wonder when they'll find the nuclear weapons in Iraq... Stop living a freaking dream man..

EDIT:Started writing while Austin was writing, so this was meant to be posted before hand.
\"...I fucked it. I fucked it and I hated myself, and now it\'s gone.\"
New Phot Shop Sig w00t
Rowan1011 is offline   Reply With Quote