View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2005, 07:27 PM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

I think that things like gay marriage and abortion, and other things that are the people's bussiness, should stay the peoples business. Who has the right to tell me what I can and cannot do in my personal life. some arrogent snob who cares about nothing but a Vote. FUCK that, I'm tired of the poeple of america, so brian washed by there "perfect" government, defende the very people who hurt them. The laws and the programs, and the departments that govern you and your rights. And I'm tired of the constant fighting between citizens.

"Well I'm not christian, I don't wanna say the pledge, I don't like the "in god we trust" on the dollar, I don't like that you can say that"

People sue other people for things over and over and over agian. For things that are no more then 20 dollar scandles. And the ridiculas laws and legislations in the country. The fact That we are constantly being scard by our ideal little telivisoins.

WAR FAMANE DEATH AIDS WAR FAMANE DEATH AIDS

cut to commerical, and brush your teeth or the people won't like you, if you have acne then the girls not gonna fuck you, if you don't dress like this, if you don't starve yourself on this diet, if you don't act perfect, people will hate you.

and then department after department regulating everything. the FDA and their scandles, the IRS, medicare, medicade, helth departments, after deparments, confusion, shame.

One person after another through into a place of power. And the electoral voteing! That pisses me right the hell off. Is the American public not smart enough to choose their own president. And don't give me that bull shit that long ago the people of america didn't know who they were vonting for, That's why we need change.

the government needs to change because we have changed! don't you see?

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote