View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2005, 06:59 PM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt
Default The American Constitution

I am sick and tired of it! I can no longer stand by and watch America burn in flames. We the people must do something. It is our job to keep this country beautiful, and its about time we make some changes.

In the past few years people are becoming more and more argument pron (for lack of a better word). I have watched this country fall apart. But why is America destined for destruction? The Constitution of the United States! A document written hundreds of years ago, by people who had no idea of how America would be today.

How do we know it needs to be changed? When something is argued and fussed about and torn apart. When people sue each other and debate each other against it, their needs to be change.

I say that a large movement to simplify the government and its ancient constitution should be made soon. In such a modern time, such old ways of running things is inappropriate. The world is no longer run by the previous, primitive governments of our ancestors, so why this deranged, distorted form of government.

I think that America should form a new constitution and create a new government. something more simplified and less controlling.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote