View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2008, 02:13 AM  
pontiacdriver
Banned

Default Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetman87 View Post
Lately Iv'e been really confused about whats going on with me, I know i'm not gay or bi or anything, but every time I masturbate i never produce semen and have alot of trouble getting an erection.
Normally I wouldn't think anything of it, but for all my friends which are around 15 years old like me it's a normal thing. Is there something wrong with me? Because this "problem" I have has really been haunting me and preventing me from trying to get a girlfriend or have sex.

ps: Im also very short for my age, and have a high pitched voice along with no under arm hair or leg/arm hair. It's really embarrasing and I feel like it's ruining my social life. Someone plz give me some advice!
Your basic problem is that you are focusing so much on your problems and emotional issues rather than just enjoying the moment. Emotional states definitely affect sexual performance, and if you have a lot on your mind, then you will not be able to get an erection let alone enjoy masturbating. Basically, clear your mind when your masturbate and don't focus on what you cannot do but rather just enjoy the feelings and everything else will fall into place.

As for the whole not being able to cum issue, the fact remains that there are guys as old as 16 who cannot ejaculate, and there is nothing wrong with you. You are a late bloomer like a lot of guys out there, and you will ejaculate sooner rather than later. If anything, you are really lucky because you don't have to worry about clean up or refractory periods, and having dry orgasms was definitely a lot more convenient.

Don't let your physical state hold you back because, again, you are just a late bloomer. Don't underestimate girls as they are not like guys and they are more into emotional things than physical things. If you have a great personality and treat women right, then your physical development (or lack thereof) will not be an issue because the girl will look past it. If you are confident in yourself, then you will find someone.

The whole hair and voice issue is something that is going to resolve itself in a short time, and don't get held up about it. If anything, the hairless look seems to be in fashion now, and not being hairy works in your favor. Masculinity has nothing to do with size, body hair, etc. but rather how you behave, how you feel about yourself, and how you treat others.
pontiacdriver is offline   Reply With Quote