View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2005, 09:23 AM  
Elokyn
Awesome Poster

Elokyn's Forum Picture

Default What the fuck did I ever do wrong?!?! *sob*

Well...you'll only understand part of this if you know the whole story (in previous rants in this forum)
buuut I went to Josephs house Sunday cus deanna invited me over so I figured everything was fine..she ended up treating me like shit and joseph got sick of it so he said he was gonna try to leave earlier. So he called his mom and his mom said she could get him this week...well the plan was he was gonna tell them tuesday (yesterday) and maybe come over here and just stay until his mom got here (sunday at around 2am)...well I talk to him and tell him I love him and I get a call from deanna a few hours later....

YOU AND JOSEPH BEEN PLOTTING FOR HIM TO MOVE OUT?!?!
I haven't been plotting anything, but I have been listening to Joseph tell me how he feels.
I NEVER THOUGHT YOU WERE LIKE THIS NYKOLE!
I WANT YOU TO KNOW WE'RE HAVING HIM ARRESTED FOR ATTACKING HIS FATHER SO HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT! NOW YOU CAN GO RUN AND TELL HIS MOMMY CUS IM SURE YOUVE BEEN TALKING TO HER TOO!
yeah I have...
YEAH I THOUGHT SO! YOU WILL NEVER SEE OR SPEAK TO JOSEPH AGAIN!
Okay so you're mad because I didn't tell you about this? This buisness that wasn't mine to tell you?!?
and she went on a rant and I hung up on her....

Well of course when I got off the phone I was shaking like crazy..like I could hardly hold my phone but I needed to call his mom asap and of course I was sobbing...came out of my room and told my mom what happened and she was pissed...she called their house..

Don't you EVER call and harrass and try to intimidate my MINOR daughter again or I will have you THROWN IN JAIL SO FAST YOU WONT FUCKING KNOW WHAT HIT YOU!
(I found out later she raised her voice cus deanna was trying to speak over her)
deanna- HOW DARE YOU CALL MY HOUSE DONT YOU THREATEN ME ILL STOMP YOUR ASS!!
Bring your ass on you know where I am!
OH NO YOU WHORE BITCH YOU COME TO ME!
FINE I'LL BE OUTSIDE BASE IN 15 MINUTES YOU BE WAITING!
*click*

meantime I called josephs moms cell but just got the voicemail and I left a message telling her what happened

and of course I'm hysterical...so I called matt...my youth leader..the greatest guy you could ever hope to meet. I was in tears

Matt?
yeah whats wrong?!
I need you *sobbing..can barely talk*
What happened?
Joseph just tried to tell his parents that he was leavin...(mom walks in...shes about to leave to go over there)
Don't you take that shit from her if she calls you again you tell her to stop harrasing you and that your mother will have her arrested you are a minor that is ILLEGAL
matt on the phone- kiddo! kiddo! can you hear me! Nykole?!
yeah
matt- I'm on my way
*click*

I ask my mom what she's gonna do...shes like I'm not gonna do anything I don't expect her to even be there.
So Matt gets here and we sit outside in my driveway talking...he gets here and hugs me and I'm just sobbing like a blithering idiot..
I told him the whole story and he was like..well..you know I have connections and I have a pass..we'll find out where he is..everything is gonna be okay. At 17 he can be emancipated but we just have to do it right......
He proceeds to tell me how Deanna was supposed to be like..sort of a minister to the young children in awanas in church and he just had her kicked off that and has to be the one to tell her..she can't work with those children..she just can't...
We talk and I get a call while he's there from mom saying that she called deanna when she got outside the base but deanna didn't pick up the phone so yeah she didn't show up. then while I was talkin to her josephs mom was beeping in so I was like I gotta go *click* and ..

Hello?
Hi
Hi, I saw this number on my cell and I was just returning the call
yeah, did you get my message?
uuuh..no I just saw the number I havent checked messages yet (then I realized he didn't know who I was lol we had never talked)
oh well this is Nykole, Josephs girlfriend
oh hi Nykole!
hi...uhm..I just wanted to call and let ya'll know that Joseph tried to tell his dad and deanna that he was leaving and in deannas words he "Attacked" his father so they are having him arrested
WHAT?! how can they do that?! he just wants to leave!!
I know..I don't understand it!
Well thank you for calling I will tell susan when I get home
okay thanks
alright bye
bye

Then I talked to matt and he was like making calls but noone was answer so on leaving he said he was gonna call the second he knew something....so we hug and my mom gets back and everything and I come inside and call my friend Julia who I had just told about it..right before deanna had called me...and I wanted to let her know what was happening and she was pissed too.
Well Matt calls and says he talked to deanna...she got pissed off once and hung up but called him right back..that she changed her story about 3 different times while they were talking and that Joseph was just in a police car outside their house and that he was "unrealistically calm" ...I was like what the fuck?! is he supposed to huff and puff so she can make the story out better!? what does she expect!
And so yeah we get off the phone and my stomache is just in knots (it still is) Then matt calls me a bit later and tells me that he talked more to deanna and that Joseph was gonna be going back home tonight and she said it would be okay (which I dont believe for a second) and MArshall (josephs step brother) answered the phone and he said he got marshall to tell him that he'd go off somewhere alone when he could and tell him what really happened. Well he also got deanna to say it was okay if he called and talked to him today ...sometime around 4 is when he's calling..I wanna go over to their house in a few hours..partially cus I just need to be away from this stuffy little place cus all i can do is hurt..and the other part just really wants to be there when he talks to Joseph...I know he'll probably be in a another room and I might not get to talk to him but...I dunno....I guess theres a part of me that just hopes to overhear his voice on the phone so I'll know he's okay...*sobs*

I had work this morning and couldnt get my mind off of it..while stocking an isle I broke out sobbing...I know...crying helps nothing...but goddammit theres nothing else I can do *sob*
Luckily we got out early..only 4 hours today...

If you managed to read all of this I beg that you please please pray or hope for me and Joseph..pray that they haven't convinced him to stay..pray that his mom is still coming to get him saturday and that she will still be here sunday at 2am .....just pray that he's holding on and staying stong...for us...even though I know he is....I pray that there's some way that I hear from him....*sobs more*

"An it harm none, do what ye will."
Elokyn is offline   Reply With Quote